Tuesday 17 November 2009

Cross-game voice chat is coming to the PS3!

ONLINE fans of the PS3 be prepared - it has finally been confirmed that cross-game voice chat IS on its way to the console!

The news was revealed on the official Euro Sony PlayStation blog by James Thorpe, PlayStation Network product manager. In response to a question about cross-game voice chat, he said:

"I wish I could just give you a date, I really do!! Trust me when I say that as soon as I hear from ‘up top’ I will be shouting about it and making myself the most popular person on the blog.

"I know I have answered this in other posts but seeing as you are only mentioning it once I thought you should get a reply. Unfortunately my answer is the same though – As soon as I hear about it I will be straight on here to tell you guys about it. I hope, like you all do, that its sooner rather than later."

So, what gamers have been campaigning for, what they need, is finally on its way - let's just hope it doesn't take forever to arrive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL THE LATEST NEWS, PREVIEWS AND REVIEWS FOR GAMERS ACROSS THE GLOBE!